MsRomanticReads

Tease Me
Club Wonderland

Michelle (MsRomanticReads)'s favorite books ยป
Another Night Another Planet - Jessica E. Subject
Since this was a quick read, my review will be quick as well. I don't get to read a lot of Sci-Fi/Erotic Romances, but this hot little story has whet my appetite for more.

Apparently (lack of) social standing, heritage and "ethnic"/species cleansing are also a major problem in the intergalactic world. The plot was good; I was entertained and engaged from start to finish. Ava and Nate were really sweet characters with a great likeability factor.

Ava worked really hard despite her circumstances and did her best to help support her parents financially, and I liked that she didn't completely ignore her own wants and desires which led to her doing something a little reckless, like spending a small fortune on Madame Eve's 1NS services. Nate's history was a little more heart-breaking. His heritage had been hunted to near extinction, forcing him to give up the one woman he ever loved. All he wants now is to find love again, a lasting relationship, to make up for the utter lack of friends or family. His sadness was palpable that I couldn't help but root for him to find his HEA.

Overall, this was a very enjoyable and quick read. The ending felt a little rushed, but even I was eager for the characters to begin their new adventure and enjoy their new relationship.

Rating 3.5 rounded up to 4

Disclaimer: I received a review copy from the author via CBLS Promotions for the purpose of a blog barrage and an honest review.