MsRomanticReads

Tease Me
Club Wonderland

Michelle (MsRomanticReads)'s favorite books ยป
See You in My Dreams (Speed, #1) - Jess Dee
When fantasy becomes a reality.

Sophie Butler cleans private luxury apartments when she's not cramming for college. She needs this job to pay off her student loans. She thinks her job is in jeopardy when she accidentally walks in on a guest. To add to her mortification, she can't tear her gaze from the delicious male specimen standing naked before her.

Nathan Pace aka Jamie Speed, lead singer of the popular group Speed, is on a much needed vacation in Australia. He's enjoying the anonymity and peace and quiet the rented luxury apartment has afforded him. When he comes face-to-face with an intruder, he thinks she's a groupie, or perhaps a nosy reporter. However, he catches her starring at him, blushing furiously. And why is he instantly aroused by her? When their eyes meet, he can't believe what he's seeing. Those eyes belong to the woman he's been dreaming about for the past ten years.

Sophie can't believe her luck when they run into each other the next day at the coffee shop. They talk, and he promises not to jeopardize her job. When he removes his sunglasses and she sees his eyes up close for the first time, she's shocked. His eyes belong to the man she's been dreaming about for the past ten years.

This story was short, romantic and extremely passionate. The fact that two people from opposite ends of the world have been dreaming about one another for years, and both of their grandmothers had some sort of ability to see or foretell the future, gives this otherwise contemporary story an added element of fantasy. Nathan was incredibly romantic towards the end with his little surprise, so I swooned all over him. I'd want him all for myself as well. Sophie was a cute heroine. She didn't over think things too much, she was free and uninhibited, recognizing that it was best to live in the moment. At the end I was yelling at Sophie to go with him.

If you want a quick read with scorching hot sex, no angst or other women interfering and a HEA, then this is for you.